In the woods of the village of Målilla, the guesthouse Villa Karllösa welcomes you!
Villa Karllösa has 10 lovingly furnished and comfortable rooms for your stay. Our rooms as well as our garden offer many possibilities to relax, but also for different activities. You can either prepare your own breakfast, for which a modern, large kitchen is available for self-catering. Or you can book a delicious breakfast with us. On request, we can also prepare dinner for you.
There is a washing machine and a dryer available for 25 SEK each per use.
In the immediate vicinity, there are shopping facilities and many leisure activities, as well as fishing opportunities and a beautiful bathing lake.
Our house can also be rented for smaller or larger groups. We also host conferences, workshops and seminars.
- 10 individually furnished rooms with built-in wardrobe, sitting area and washbasin. Our different rooms offer you a varying occupancy of up to 7 people.
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer, dishwasher, cooker and oven, toaster and kettle, as well as a microwave and a coffee machine
- A lounge / dining room
- There are 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets on each of the 2 floors.
- A large professional kitchen with the possibility to prepare food for larger groups (on request!)
- WiFi throughout the house
- Free parking
A small playground and a box full of outdoor toys are also available for our younger guests.
Our newly built barbecue area offers the possibility to barbecue or to spend a cosy evening with a campfire.