In the woods of the village of Målilla, the guesthouse Villa Karllösa welcomes you!
Villa Karllösa has 11 lovingly furnished and comfortable rooms for your stay. Our rooms as well as our garden offer many possibilities to relax, but also for different activities. You can either prepare your own breakfast, for which a modern, large kitchen is available for self-catering. Or you can book a delicious breakfast with us. On request, we can also cook dinner for you or organise a barbecue evening, together or just for you.
There is a washing machine and a dryer available for 25 SEK each per use.
In the immediate vicinity, there are shopping facilities and many leisure activities, as well as fishing opportunities and a beautiful bathing lake.
Our house can also be rented for smaller or larger groups. We also host conferences, workshops and seminars.
- 11 modernly furnished rooms with built-in wardrobe, sitting area and washbasin. We offer rooms for 2-6 people
- A modern kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, cooker and oven, as well as a microwave and a coffee machine
- A lounge / dining room with a fireplace and a TV corner
- Four bathrooms and toilets in total are located in each of the corridors
- A large professional kitchen with the possibility to prepare food for larger groups (on request!)
- A lift for wheelchair users up to the ground floor
- WiFi throughout the house
- Free parking
Our large outdoor area invites you to various (sporting) activities, and there is also a beautifully designed playground for our younger guests with a pirate ship (in the planning stage).